Free Workshops Offered by the Beshirs
Dr. Mohamed Rida Beshir and Dr. Ekram Beshir offer Muslim communities a series of free workshops on various family matters such as marriage, parenting and dealing with teenagers. In total, there are six workshops, four in parenting and two in marriage:
- Parenting Workshop 1 – Positive Parenting Skills Based on the Qur’an and Sunnah
- Parenting Workshop 1 – Positive Parenting Skills Based on the Qur’an and Sunnah (extended)
(Parenting Workshop 1 is a prerequisite to the other parenting workshops)
- Parenting Workshop 2 – Bridging the Generation Gap between Parents and Teens
- Parenting Workshop 3 – To Each His Own
- Parenting Workshop 4 – From Soothers to Skill Building
All parenting workshops are available in both Arabic and English.
To book a workshop for your community, you can contact Dr. Mohamed Beshir or using the form below.